Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This week-

We had a quieter week this past week. Games/practices were rained out! Though by Thursday it was sunny and 70 and by the weekend it was 85 degrees! We finally turned our air on on Sunday as it was 85 degrees in the house!

Friday am after my bible study, I took Maddy to rent High School Musical 3, Beverly Hills Chihaha and Australia for me. Madison LOVES HSM and Troy =-) she has watched that movie everyday, sometimes twice a day since. I know the theme for her bday and what she's getting! Anything HSM! Friday afternoon Scott went golfing (last minute plans) and Friday night I went to scrapbook.

Saturday am Hayley scrimmaged another U10 team-she was the bat girl! I think she really wants to get out and play. Soon hopefully. Then it was off to Brent's game. They lost by 2 but he had fun. We went to Subway and ice cream after. It was a HOT game!

Sunday Scott went golfing.........again..... =) but he took Brent with him. Brent had a BLAST-he got to golf, drive the cart and had fun with the guys! He wants to go again. Hayley had another scrimmage then it was off to home and relax.

Yesterday I volunteered in Hayley's library then off to home to get ready for our book club meeting plus Maddy's game, plus Brent's makeup game from last week, plus Scott was supposed to start softball with the church league plus Hayley was supposed to get fitted for her cheer uniform! Needless to say, Maddy & Brent's games and book club were all we could squeeze into the night. Brent won their game and Maddy did AWESOME in her first ever tball game! She was so cute in her pigtails and visor! I have a picture of her-I'll post soon.

Today Hayley had an appt with the podiatrist. Her toe looks amazing! Well, it's not red and beefy anymore. I think there was still gauze stuck to her toe from our ER visit but it was hard to see it thru the blood, etc that was on her toe. As she has stopped bleeding, been healing and taking a shower, I think the blood has washed off the gauze and it's starting to heal off her toe. It might not make sense-it's late. Anyway, the dr took a scalpel and cut off the gauze and it came right off! Her toe is deformed but it's healing. I'll have to take a picture tomorrow and post it too. She has a little 'crater' that's still 'wet' but I think the gauze sticking actually made a little band aid to help it heal. Around her toe you can see where her skin was ripped off by the force of the board pulling the yucky part of her toe off. She has a follow up in 3 wks. She is still to wear her special shoe, but we're healing-YEAH!

I think that's about it. It's late and I'm tired. I have my Endoscopy tomorrow-can't wait for it to be done!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxxoxo

No comments: