It's official as of yesterday, I'm a permanent employee of the Loveland School district!! My new job is the Student Activity Monitor at Brent's school-1st and 2nd grades. I will be the monitor in the lunchroom and playground and I start Monday. I'm excited! My hours are every day from 10:30-1:15-Perfect! Brent's excited too to have me there. It will be nice to have set hours and days. It makes it easier to volunteer in the kids' classrooms. I have the holidays off (with pay) the kids do and summer's off. They average my pay so I'm paid all year-even in the summer when I'm off. YEAH!!
Thanksgiving was fun and relaxing. Our turkey turned out AWESOME and we had pie, mashed potatoes and all. YUM! The kids were off Wed-Friday so it was nice to be home with them.
We took Jake in Monday to have his bumps tested-he has 2. Well one is a flat mass. We should know today or tomorrow what the test shows. Many prayers for him!
Jenny and I went to see New Moon on Tuesday. WONDERFUL as I figured it would be! Hayley wants to see it so I'm taking her this weekend =) She's read the 1st & 2nd books 3 times and Eclipse once.
Well, I'm off to get Maddy ready for school. No call so far for work today so I'm enjoying a day off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment