Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's New!

Well, gma & gpa left on Saturday. They stayed a day later to avoid some snow on the way home. The house is quiet without them! We all had a lot of fun.

We painted our dining room! YEAH! We have our dining room table; chairs/table for den delivered tomorrow. I'm so excited! We can sit in our den which looks out into the street and it's the sunny side of the house and we have a nice size tree out the window and I can listen to and see the birds. A sitting/lounging/reading room!

I went to the cardiologist today. He's thinking I have a premature heart beat. An irregular rhythm. ? I go on Monday for an ultrasound of my heart and to hook up to a monitor for 24 hrs. Then a follow up in a month to see what he found.

Maddy had a little tball practice last night. She was so cute! She's a lefty but throws right handed. We need to buy her a left handed glove. She had fun. Hayley had a skills practice tonight with pitching/catching practice after. She likes catching so I think she'll try it. This year it's girls' pitch and they can steal bases so it will be interesting. Brent has practice tomorrow and Saturday. Thankfully it's going to be in the 50's at least thru Tuesday.

Well, I need to run and shoo Hayley out of the shower-she'll use all of the water in Loveland!

=-)

No comments: