At first when I tried to log in from our new lap top, I couldn't access my blog. I tried again now and I'm in!!
We've been busy w/ ball. Lots of games getting rained out. The girls started games this weekend but they got rained out. Practice and some of Brent's games have been rained. Brent's team is doing good. They're young! Brent and a few other boys pitch. Brent does pretty good. It's cute to see his wind up!
Hayley gets her braces off tomorrow. Brent also goes to have an xray to see what he needs in terms of braces. The ortho thought just the 4-5 teeth on top.
I ran the 1st leg of the Flying Pig today. I woke up at 3 am to a storm. It was still lightening at the start line. And it stopped but continued to pour. Which was actually nice-cool and refreshing. Our team w/ church ran for the Ferrell family whose son has cancer again. In total, the team raised $18k for the family! It was a fun, interesting experience. At the end, there's free food everywhere! Donuts, chips, fruit, water, gogurt.......yummy after running! My leg was 6.8 miles. I walked but ran most. Lots of people running. Some walked the 1/2 marathon. I'm a bit sore now but it was worth it. I may even do it again next year. We'll see. We started by Paul Brown stadium, into Ky for a few miles and back into downtown Cincy. The race started at 6:30 am, I was up at 4. My neighbor picked me up at 5.
I can't believe there's 1 mo left of school. Where does time go? Hayley made the A/B honor roll again.
So, I'm off to relax, read and go to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment