Happy Birthday Madison! I can't believe my baby girl is 7! I made her favorite spaghetti for dinner and had cake and ice cream. Gma/gpa have been here for 2 wks now so they were here to celebrate too. Maddy loves Barbie's so she got a new boy to add to her collection and some other cool stuff. Clothes from Justice her fav store. We've been busy w/ball. Hayley's the catcher in the pic. She really likes to catch. Brent has started to pitch this year. It's been fun for gma/gpa to see the kids' games, celebrate bday, mother's day, school stuff while they're here. The kids are done w/ school this Friday. They've had parties, field days in the last week. Hayley went to Camp Kern w/ school overnite last week. She really had fun. They went canoeing, hiking and lots of other fun stuff. Another school year over. Where does time go? We're all excited to be off for the summer and hang out at the pool. I can't wait to go to Outer Banks! We went to Wright Patterson Air Force Base today. Huge museum of history of planes, war, etc. Well, I'm off to relax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment