Sunday, August 23, 2009

We're back!

















The kids looking for sunny's





























Lego Land






















Whew, it's been a while since our last updates! The summer has flown by. I can't believe we start school the day after tomorrow =( I think we're all ready but not ready. I start work on Thursday and work on Friday! After that we'll see how much 'subbing' they need.
The Edward pic's are our niece Stephanie's room. A Twilight fan heaven =) The kids at soccer practice and cousin Abby with Hayley.
We had a great week up nort =) We spent a few days with Carol, a few days with gma-quiet with our men gone. Great to spend time with gma! The kids had fun playing with gma & gpa's 3 cats. Not a lot of fresh air when I'm allergic to them. Maddy started to wheeze and sneezing along with Hayley. Gail and I took the kids to Under Water World at the Mall of America. I told Brent about Lego land and he was so excited to go. His eyes were huge when he saw it! He bought a Star Wars set. We also took Hayley & Maddy to the American Girl store. Hayley got to see Paige her friend. They've been back in touch for awhile as with Tori. We went to Space Aliens with Paige and Sarah-how fun! She saw Tori too. Those girls have grown! We spent time with Lisa and the kids. We went to the beach. The kids had so much fun in the water and sand. We packed lunches and sat at the beach all afternoon. It wasn't too warm-wonderful afternoon to be out. Erika and Brent and the other beach goers were trying to catch the sunny's swimming around. We went blueberry picking and to the park for lunch on Friday. The boys came home on Sunday with 4 walleyes each and wonderful stories and pic's of the week. Scott caught a 35" Northern! He sent it back. We had a good trip back. Lots of storms we hit in Ill and Indy. It's been nice to unpack and settle in after being gone. Jake and the kids were so excited to see each other! The neighbor girls who watched Jake even vacuumed our house for us!

No comments: