Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer Vacation is here!!!!!!
















FINALLY! The kids are finished!! They're so excited and ready to have some time off =) Which Hayley is still sleeping-she was up until midnight reading! She needs to catch up on her sleep. Well, it was a busy, fun week with Field Day's for Brent & Maddy. I volunteered at each. It rained Wed for Brent's so they had it inside. Brent's teacher ordered pizza for the last day. I think Brent will miss LECC. He seems kinda bummed. We went to the library yesterday and to lunch at Scott's work. They have a new cafeteria.
I went to get Hayley's sandals from the pool and these 2 ducks were having a nap =) Maddy doing the bucket race, her and her BFF from class-Mary and a cool picture of Maddy throwing a 'pool ball' full of water. I caught the stream of water as she threw it. And her and Autumn doing the 2 person shirt race..............

No comments: