It's been great having gma/gpa here! They arrived in time to watch the last 1/2 of the Super Bowl =) The kids had 2 snow days last week and I have a feeling they will have another tomorrow. It has been snowing all day here. We have so much snow it's not even funny. This is the most snow Cincy has had in a while. As we are not alone. The kids only have 1 more snow day then the days get added to the end of the school year. We took gpa out for his bday on Tues to his favorite place-Paxton's in downtown Loveland. His other fav place is Cheeseburger in Paradise. Madison had an ear infection last week and is feeling better.
Scott was off Friday and bought us a new dishwasher. We went this weekend and bought new furniture for the living room. A couple of couches, chair, end table, lamp and a leather ottoman that is big enough to sit on. Gpa/Scott painted Hayley's room a limey green. Looks very cute! And the painters are here today painting our entryway and hallway upstairs. Tomorrow they do 2 of our big walls in the living room. I'll have to post 'after' pic's. We have color and it's GREAT! It's going to take a little getting used to but it's wonderful.
It's official! We have made reservations for a condo in Rodanthe NC in July!!!! I can't wait! It's only 600 miles from here-shorter than Mn!
Well, that's about all for now. I need to get something warm to drink-I'm freezing!
=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment