What else is new..................I worked 5 days this last week and 4 the week before. It's a great job and 3-4 hrs/day. Works great with getting the kids to and from school. I've mainly worked at the high school running one of the registers. Serving food a couple times too. I stay really busy and the time flies by. The ladies are really nice to work with-the kids are pretty respectful too. I for once actually enjoy going to work!
School is going well for all. We had midterm reports come home for Brent & Maddy. They're doing great! A few comments on Maddy's that she's very talkative! Brent had the same report last year too =) They're very chatty but can also get their work done while they talk! They've all settled into their routines, homework and Hayley getting up early. They all enjoy school and are making friends.
I'm still helping at the barn. Bo is up and back in the pasture! It's such a relief to see him healed! There is another horse Dolly who is also blind-very sweet horses. I have to walk out in the pasture to see my gal Cinnamon. The horses have been staying out at night and she doesn't come in to eat so I walk to see her.
Loveland's Homecoming parade is Thursday and Hayley's cheer squad will be riding on a float with the ftball players. It should be fun to watch! Last year it was canceled because of the storm.
Scott & I are in bible study on Wed's nites at church. We got lucky and our pastor is leading this. Usually this class fills up quick and it's only offered once a year as it runs the length of the school year. It's pretty interesting-learning lots already!
Maddy's riding her bike!!!!!!!!!! She hasn't wanted to try because she's scared she'll fall. I may have mentioned this as she tried a few weeks ago. Well I had her out 1 night and Scott last night and she's got it! She turns and can stop w/ control! She was so proud of herself!! Us too =) It's great that she can ride w/ Brent & Hayley and the other kids outside!
=)

No comments:
Post a Comment