Thursday, July 2, 2009

Brent's ball party and recognition ceremony























These are the pics of Brent's party Tues and the recognition of tourney winners Wed. His team with their tourney shirts on. They're pretty proud! At his party, they had a water balloon toss. Brent rec'd a bobble head trophy and a cd with pic's from the season. His coaches also had a fun drawing for prizes and Brent won a pack of baseball cards. Kirby Puckett, Ken Griffey, Pete Rose to name a few. Oldies but goodies! I wish I had a reason why Brent's face is so red other than he's a sweaty, hot Miner! And that's not water from a water balloon on his shirt! The boys were running around-although none of the other boys seemed as hot. Ahh son, you're blessed with the hot sweaty genes =)
Monday we took Jake to the vet and to let him 'let loose' we took him to the Little Miami River which flows thru downtown Loveland and by our vet. Jake loved the water and he was drinking mouth fulls of it. The kids found a bunch of shells and some clams that hadn't opened. Jake is still a handful even with his hips. He has a lot of strength. It should be interesting to haul him around in Mn. The only part he can hoist into the truck is his front legs. I have to pick his butt up and get him in the rest of the way. He loves riding in the car and slobbers all over. The kids are gut busting laughing at him!
I think we're going to downtown Loveland again this year for fireworks. I can't believe the summer is moving on.....................too fast!
Have fun 4th!!

No comments: