Well, after seeing Sarah's (Paige's mom) blog pages, I HAD to create a blog for our family!!! They are so cool and a great way to keep updated with everyone! I'm in the early stages of creating our blog page. I have lots to do, but wanted to make a post and see how it works!
Hayley & I are off to cheer in a little bit. I will have to work more on this later.
My dad left yesterday afternoon after being here 2 weeks! We all had so much fun with him here! He got to see Brent play football, Hayley cheer & Maddy's soccer games!
Scott was in Tx 3 days last week over Brent's bday (not by Scott's choice) so Gpa was here to celebrate his bday. We ate at Paxton's and walked down to Pizazz (the Webkinz castle!) and Brent got to pick out 2 Webkinz. The kids LOVE these! We also went to Dave & Buster's to celebrate on Friday with Scott when he got home. This past Friday, Brent had his friend party-very fun! Pinata, pizza, ice cream, football games...........fun was had by all! Gpa played razzle dazzle (football game) with the boys!
Gpa played lots, pulled some weeds, cut the grass.............he never runs out of things to do here! He and Scott were on the roof putting up tarps..............very nerve racking!
Well, must run for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Laura,
Yeah!!! I'm so glad you created a blog, you're gonna love it! Happy Belated Birthday to Brent, and the girls LOVE Webkinz too, what's the Webkinz Castle?
Welcome to the world of blogging!
Sarah
It is fun! I'll be on here all the time!
Pizazz is the 'place' where alot of us go for Webkinz. It's just a cute shop with lots of fun-expensive stuff. We go for the Webkinz!
Post a Comment